These are the first few steps that you can take when you want to join the LTV Numbers Workspace. Use this workspace to communicate with the team directly and feel free to ask about anything.
When you join LTV Numbers for the first time, you will be invited to an LTV Numbers Slack workspace via email.
- 1.You will receive an invitation from us via email to "work together in Slack". Click on the "Get Started" button in the email.
- 2.If you don't have a Slack account, enter your work email in the page you get sent to. Following that, enter your 6-character code.
- 3.Once that's set up, go ahead and "Join Channel" if it's the invitation from LTV Numbers.
- 4.You can actually download Slack for MacOS to make access more convenient, without needing to sign into your browser.
- 5.This is going to be your general workspace, but you will see a #ltv-x-company name where 'company' is the name of your company.
- 6.Introduce yourself and say hi.
- 7.In the Slack channel, you can mention specific people (using @Name) or mention everyone (using @channel).
- 8.(Not in video) In the description, you will also be able to see a link to book a call with one of our team members assigned to your company. You can use this call to ask whatever questions you had about the tool or steps moving forward. We want to be here to support you in the best way that we can.
- 1.To view the description, click on the collapsable arrow in the name of the channel (#ltv-x-company) and the link will be in the description.
- 2.If it is not there, tag one of the members in the Slack channel and ask us to put our link in the chat for you!
- 9.(Not in video) A common thing to miss is that when you join a Slack workspace, you are immediately put on a 90-day Free Trial on one of Slack's paid plans (Pro or Business). I would recommend getting on the Pro plan when you can. As of October 2022, the Pro plan is $12/month and will get you on LTV Number's Slack workspace so we can communicate more efficiently!
Last modified 5mo ago