Analysis Page Quick Tutorial
This is a brief tutorial on how to use the Analysis Page.
- On the top left, you can change the date range to the past 7 days, past 30 days, past 90 days, etc.
- Next to the date picker, you will see a "Filter" button. "Filter" is for when you want to see the stats for one specific platform, funnel, product, utm, or affiliate.
- Next to the "Filter" button, you will see a "Breakdown" button. "Breakdown" is for when you want to see a breakdown of all of your data by a certain category. Platforms, funnels, products, utms, and affiliates are breakdowns.
- Next to the "Breakdown" button, you will see an "Attribution" dropdown. You can switch the views to either see the data in terms of the customer, or in terms of the lead.
- There are 2 graphs shown below. By default, they are the Lifetime Value graph and the Revenue graph. You can switch these graphs to also show an Average Order Value graph, an Acquisition graph, or a Time to First Order graph.
- Lifetime Value : shows you the change in lifetime value over time, and the number of customers who contribute to said lifetime value on a certain day.
- Pay attention the LTV graph and understand the meaning of LTV progressing over time and how customers "alive" contribute to the statistical significance of LTV.
- Switch the LTV view to LTR view and understand the concept of LTR as well.
- Revenue : shows you the change in revenue over time, and the number of orders that contribute to said revenue on that certain day.
- Average Order Value: shows you the change in average order value over time, and the number of orders that contribute to said average order value on that certain day.
- Acquisition: shows you the change in New Customers, Repeat Customers, Total Customers, Payments, Orders, or Leads over time.
- Time to First Order : shows you how many days it takes for your lead to make a purchase.
- You can scroll down below the graphs and see a table.
- Spend some time in the table. View for your stats for a specific breakdown perhaps e.g. "Product". Switch between the "Overview", "Detailed LTV" and "Detailed LTR" views.
- Sort the table as you wish by the specific columns.