Konnektive and Checkout Champ are the same underlying service with two different names and skins. The instructions below apply to both.
In order to grant LTV Numbers access to your data via the API, you must create an "API User" inside of your CRM account
- 2.Create an API User by following the instructions here and note the additional instructions below as you complete the steps
- 3.Go to Admin > Users and click the + button in the top right to create a new user as follows:
- Username: "ltv_numbers_api" or something similar to clearly identify the LTV Numbers API user
- Email Address: Your email address
- Access Level: "Api User"
- IP Whitelist: "GOOGLE"
- Password: Generate or choose a secure password and save it for a later step and for your records
- IMPORTANT! Do not use an ampersand (&) character in your password
- Allowed API Endpoints: Select "Coupon" and all permissions that contain "Query" as shown below, then click Create
- Hint: use ctrl + f to help you find "query" on the page
Grant LTV Numbers access to your data via the API User you created in the above steps, then sync your data
- 2.In LTV Numbers’ side navigation bar, go to the "Settings" tab
- 3.Click the "Connect with Konnektive" button in the integrations list and fill in the required information:
- API Username: "ltvnumbers-api" or the same username from the "Creating An API User" section
- API Password: The same password from the "Creating An API User" section
- Account Name: The name of your Konnektive or CheckoutChamp account
- Account Username: The username you use to sign into your Konnektive or CheckoutChamp account
- 4.Click "Connect" to create the integration and be taken into it's settings
- Note: no data is synced until you complete the steps below
- 5.To sync your data, pick an appropriate date range to import your existing data, and an appropriate sync frequency to import your data going forward to meet your analysis needs
- 6.Click "Sync Data"
- Note: this process may take some time to complete
- Chargeback dates and times
- LTV Numbers' Refunds amount is calculated by adding up all refunds and chargebacks that occurred within the selected date range.
- Note: This is how our users and our expert team expect to see this data presented.
- Konnektive's Transaction Summary and Transaction Details reports and exports show chargebacks for transactions within the selected date range that were charged back at any point in time.
- This is a limitation of Konnektive's handling of chargebacks in their data structure by labeling transactions as charged back, rather than including a chargeback as a transaction with it's own date separate from the transaction.
- Note: Konnektive handles refunds as separate transactions from the initial purchase so refunds do not have the same problem as chargebacks.
- Thus LTV Numbers' Refunds amount and the amount of Konnektive's Refunds + Chargebacks are not the same.
- Time Zones
- Konnektive shows data in the time zone set in your account settings.
- LTV Numbers shows data in your local time zone of wherever you are using it.
- Thus to compare LTV Numbers and Konnektive data, you may need to account for time zone differences in your date range selections.