Comment on page
Webhooks pull your sales data in real time and should be set up first before importing historical sales data to avoid gaps in your data
- 2.In LTV Numbers’ side navigation bar, go to the "Settings" tab
- 3.Click the "Copy" button for your Webhook URL in the “Shopify Integrations” section. You will paste this into Shopify at a later step
- 4.In a separate browser window or tab, log into Shopify
- To log in as a Shopify Partner, log in to your Shopify Partner account, then click "Log In" next to the appropriate Shopify store
- Note: Your partner account will need all permissions except for Online Store permissions, Manage locations, View Shopify Payments payouts, and View billing details
- 5.In Shopify's side navigation bar, go to Settings
- 6.Click on Notifications and scroll to the Webhooks section
- 7.Click the "Create Webhook" button and configure each field as follows:
- Event: "Order payment"
- Format: "JSON"
- URL: Paste the Webhook URL you copied from LTV Numbers earlier and edit the Webhook URL by replacing "clickfunnels" with "shopify"
- Webhook API version: select the (Latest) version (i.e. "yyyy-mm (Latest)")
- 8.Click the "Save" button
- 9.Repeat steps 7 - 10 for Event: "Order updated"
- Note: Order updated includes refunds
After setting up webhooks to pull in real time sales data, import your past sales for a complete picture of your data
- 1.From your Shopify home dashboard, go to Analytics then Reports in the left menu
- 2.Click the "Sales by product" report in the Sales section
- 3.Select a date range that contains the historial sales data you with to export
- Note: we recommend at least a year of historical data to establish a good analysis baseline. Older data doesn't necessarily reflect the current state of the business.
- 4.Click the Edit Columns dropdown and select all columns
- 5.At the top right, click Export > Export to generate your historical sales data CSV
- 6.When your file is ready, click the “Download” button
- 7.Save the file to your computer
- 1.In LTV Numbers' side menu, click "Upload" to get to the Data Uploader
- 2.Click the "Choose File" button
- 3.Select the historical sales data CSV from the previous section and click Next
- Note: if you have multiple files of the same format, you can multiselect them to upload them all at once. Do not mix formats.
- 4.In the "Choose Format" dropdown, select "Shopify Orders CSV"
- 5.Click Next then Upload to begin the ingest process
- Note: this process may take some time to complete