Journey Dashboard Quick Tutorial
This is a brief tutorial on how to use the Journey Dashboard.
- On the top right, you can change the date range to the past 7 days, past 30 days, past 90 days, etc.
- Take note of the breakdowns at the top left. Go ahead and change "All" to "Platform", "Funnel", "Product", or "Affiliates".
- The graph right below the breakdowns shows the revenue brought in by new customers.
- Scroll down to the "New Customers" section and pay attention to the performance of your customers from when they enter your business. Good metrics to keep an eye on are:
- Frontend to Backend Conversion Rate - the % next to the number of backend customers
- Backend Revenue Increase Percentage - the % next to the backend revenue
- Formula : Frontend Rev. + Backend Rev. = Lifetime Rev. for the certain number of customers (as shown in the lifetime column)
- This is the lifetime revenue that is brought in by all of your new customers during this time period.
- Scroll down to the "New Customer Performance" section and you will see a massive card with an LTV Graph on the right. You will be able to see at a high-level what your top backend products are (amongst your new customers). Identify your top backend products for your new customers in that time period.
- When you break down your data by, let's say, product, these cards will show your top 5 products sorted by revenue. Identify the journeys that your customers are taking from one product to the next. We will analyze this more in depth in Path Analysis.
- When you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see "Backend Summary". Do not mistake this with the backend products from earlier. "Backend Summary" shows you the backend activity for all (and not limited to new) customers within this period.
- Identify your top backend products made by all of your customers (new and returning) in that time period.